Wednesday, June 11, 2008

2-word Reviews of Recent Beers

I know I said I'd cut back on the beer reviews, but some of these beers definitely merit a mention. Therefore, I present to you a series of two-word reviews of some of the beers I've tried in the past month:

Flying Dog Snake dog IPA
Uncertainly Flavorful

Flying Dog Doggy Style Pale Ale
Unfortunately Thin

Flying Dog Gonzo Imperial Porter
Unexpectedly Astounding

Victory Hop Devil
Aromatically Spicy

Ayinger Celebrator Dopplebock
Bottled Sex

North Coast Old Rasputin Imperial Stout
Black, Sublime

Unibroue Trois Pistoles
Darkly Fruity

Miller High Life (My first time!)
Urine Water

1 comment:

Paige said...

Aww, your first high life?? Pathetic, isn't it? It makes the commercials so ironic.

ALSO! If you happen to go to the Cowboy Monkey, I highly suggest that you the Black Current Coronza or however the last word is spelled. Tequila, cointreau (I think) blank currant nectar, and ginger ale, garnished with a lime. It was delicious.

P.S. I read champaign taste as well...