Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Beer Overload

Greetings reader(s),

I'm sure you've noticed (as I have) that I have been reviewing many beers in this blog with other things occasionally thrown in between. Since this blog is supposed to cover ALL categories of tipple, I feel I need to slow down on the beer reviews. Since I do often try all sorts of beers, I will post reviews of them when I stumble across a particularly unique or exquisite one, but trying to review several beers of the same general variety without getting repetitive is difficult, which is another reason I'm lightening up on the beer reviews. In return, I promise to bring you reviews of other spirits and cocktails as I sample them. Cheers,

-Dynamite D

2 comments:

Paige said...

By readers, do you mean me?? ;)

Dynamite D said...

That's why I said "reader(s)." :-)